Senior Account Manager
Pigment are looking for an experienced Account Manager to play a key role in our growing business. Building successful, long-term customer relationships as the Commercial lead on several key accounts you will liaise with buyers, brokerage partners and our product team to identify opportunity and drive further growth.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, driven individual with greetings cards/FMCG experience and excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, talented team in a high-profile, customer-facing role based in our lovely design studio in Harrogate.
Being the lead contact for your customers, developing strong relationships and frequent interaction at multiple levels.
- Identifying and delivering profitable solutions for Pigment whilst representing the customer’s needs internally
- Preparing for and leading customer meetings across a cross functional team
- Using up-to-date market knowledge and sales data to influence a high performing product team to deliver superior product
We’re looking for you to demonstrate:
- Experience of Account Management, working with UK grocery retailers/FMCG and a proven track record of deliverables.
- Commercial acumen, numerical, with excellent attention to SKU level detail
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and plenty of initiative
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday for Birthday
- 2 volunteering days
- Pension contribution
- A variety of other benefits and fun events, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance.
To apply for this role please email Debbie Saltmarsh at email@example.com