The UK’s only specialist greeting card show is now open at the fabulous Business Design Centre in London. The show is open today (Tuesday 6 June) until 6pm and tomorrow (Wednesday 7 June) 9:30 – 4:30pm.
Featuring thousands of original designs, exciting ranges and exclusive show launches, PG Live is a celebration of the exciting greeting card industry. With over 280 exhibitors of all shapes and sizes, the show offers everything from cutting-edge, funky designs to traditional, high-quality imagery.
A group of over 30 leading retailers, publishers and distributors joined the Progressive Greetings team to officially open PG Live and let the first visitors through the doors. Jakki Brown, editor of Progressive Greetings magazine and joint show director said: “This year is the biggest PG Live we’ve ever organised, with more exhibitors than ever before. PG Live really is a fantastic showcase of this wonderful industry – and it’s great that so many retailers recognise this is a great place to source products!”
There’s plenty to see today at the show including:
- A live owl on the Owl My Love stand (665)
- Meet artist Anna Hymas on The Art File stand (200)
- Meet Gru and Minion Stu on the Danilo stand (513)
- Graeme Airth (of Curiousity Killed the Cat) playing saxophone during the free lunch (1pm – 3pm)
- Jo Clarke from Toasted Crumpet will be illustrating live on her stand (804)
- Wendy Spilsbury from Studio Spilsbury will be illustrating live on her stand (857)
- Make sure you vote in the GCA Tagline Challenge on the GCA stand at the entrance to the lunch hall