JOB TITLE: Senior Allocator, Full-Time, 35 hours
LOCATION – Scribbler HQ in Kennington, London
Scribbler is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with 35 shops in the UK. We are known for our great British sense of humour and outrageous jokes. We offer a range of greeting cards as well as stationery and quirky gifts.
We are looking for a Senior Allocator to join the Scribbler team. The successful candidate will join the Merchandising team and support in all elements of Product delivery, from supplier to store/web.
Some experience of working in Retail or a Retail Head Office would be ideal but not essential. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and be keen to understand what the data is telling them.
This is an ideal role for an Allocator or MAA looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include the input and management of data and some interpretation of sales and stock data with analysis and commentary.
What You’ll Need
- Proficiency in acquiring, organising and maintaining large volumes of product data.
- Can demonstrate initiative, problem-solving and negotiation skills and have the ability to build and develop effective relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great time management, prioritization, organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Great team culture within an inclusive brand.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff discount.
- Holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Family vibe and regular socials.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, only people selected for an interview will be contacted.