Half Moon Bay is a well-recognised, award winning giftware importer and wholesaler. Known for its classic licensed products ranges which include Harry Potter, Star Wars, Game of Thrones and Disney.
The customer base is wide and varied, stretching from independents to national chains including Next, Waterstones, National Trust, Claire’s, The Hut Group plus many more.
We are currently recruiting a Key Account Manager, the ideal candidate would have 2+ years’ experience within a similar role, real enthusiasm for product and a bright positive attitude.
Position: Key Account Manager
Reports to: Head of Key Account
Salary: Basic + Commission
Role and responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with current retail customers and growing business.
- Approaching new retail buyers and developing relationships.
- Attend buyer meetings as required selling core and bespoke ranges.
- Creating presentations that are tailored to each customer.
- Working closely with wider teams, within the business including Ops, Product and Finance.
- Managing critical paths of bespoke projects ensuring key dates are achieved.
- Tracking and reporting turnover of each account on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Negotiating all cost prices and trading terms.
- Taking full account management responsibility once orders have been placed.
- Attending tradeshows as required.
- 2+ years key account sales experience, working with multiple high street retailers, mail order and online retailers.
- Experience within the Home, Gift, Stationery or book industry is essential.
- Good understanding of working with licenced and bespoke product ranges.
- Proven ability to increase revenue through both new and existing retailers.
- Experience of the bespoke process and managing critical paths.
- Team player but with the ability to self-motivate and make things happen.
- Excellent communicator with effective presentation skills.
- Proficient IT skills especially in Outlook, Excel and CRM packages.
- Lives within one hour of Bath with a Full Clean UK driving licence.
If you would like to apply please supply your CV with a brief cover letter explaining why you would like this job!