JOB TITLE – Assistant Buyer, Full-Time, 35 hours
LOCATION – Scribbler HQ in Kennington
Scribbler is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with 35 shops in the UK. We are known for our great British sense of humour and outrageous jokes. We offer a range of greeting cards as well as stationery and quirky gifts.
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join the Scribbler team. The successful candidate will join the B&M team and work closely with both the Buyer and Merchandiser to deliver strong ranges in store and online.
This is an ideal role for a current Assistant Buyer looking for a new challenge. They will also have a keen awareness of and interest in Merchandising.
Key responsibilities include supporting the Buyer with selection and management of their own category and working closely with suppliers to deliver innovative and forward-thinking products.
What You’ll Need
- Experience within a retail buying head office.
- Commercial awareness with a solid understanding of the high street.
- Can demonstrate initiative, problem solving and negotiation skills and have ability to build and develop effective relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great time management, prioritization, negotiation and organisational skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Great team culture within inclusive brand.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff discount.
- Holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Family vibe and regular socials.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, only people selected for an interview will be contacted.