This autumn Printed.com, an online hub for digital print jobs of all sizes, based in London and Newcastle is giving two talented creatives the chance to take their business to the next level with its Business Booster Competition. The prize package is worth more than £3,500 – including a sponsored spot to exhibit at Top Drawer S/S 2018 with Printed.com.
“We’re dedicated to helping small businesses reach their maximum potential, that’s why we’ve set up the Business Booster Competition,” says Nick Green, founder of Printed.com. “Our aim is to help independent creative talent harness the power of print to grow and become the next industry leaders.”
The competition is open to anyone who designs and sells their own unique artwork as stationery and/or printed products (you’ll need to have at least eight designs to show off at the exhibition), prints with printed.com. Only those whose company has never exhibited at Top Drawer can enter.
The prize package contains:
* A sponsored spot to exhibit with printed.com at Top Drawer S/S in the Stationery and Greetings area (with exposure to more than 14,000 industry buyers)
* A printing package worth up to £500
* Exhibition stand build and pack down support valued at £300
* Business development and coaching support from Creators Club
* Marketing advice on how to leverage exposure from the exhibition, as well as one-on-one sales training to help you grow
For more details, including how to enter, see www.printed.com/blog/boost-your-business-competition entries close 13 November.